Coach B is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker and Certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher who has been sharing her strategies and resources with her community for over a decade. Certified to lead Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Mindfulness-Based Interventions, Coach B offers coaching sessions to Youth, Adults, Families, and Small Groups to build and strengthen these skills on their journeys to overcoming life’s challenges.
Coach B has championed many arenas:
- Medical settings where patients are being informed of a life-coaching diagnosis.
- Courtrooms advocating for clients’ right.
- Board rooms curating DEI and Mindfulness trainings and group interventions.
- Schools providing one on one, group counseling, and academic advocacy.
- Families’ homes setting goals and building a team-like atmosphere for parents and children to thrive.
Over the years, It has become clear that education is the key factor in empowering people to overcome the challenges they face day to day. Breaking down complex theories and skills into small steps and easy practices has been most effective in Coach B’s clinical practice. Rallying supports in one’s journey is a close second. Coach B created Home Team to bring together these key strategies in a goal-driven, solution-focused manner to best fit each person’s needs.